Tuesday, November 27, 2007

(Repost) A VERY Important Week!!!!

This was originally posted in 2007 for Troy Week. When I woke up this morning and discovered the Bear painted at UCLA, I could not help but think this is still relevant! Fight On!

Enjoy this repost...

TROY WEEK!!!!!

(this is Tommy Trojan wrapped up and being protected for the week)

Fight On Trojans!!!!

Beat UCLA!!!!

One thing that I have always known is that I am a west coast football fan. Having lived on the West Coast and East Coast now as an adult I can confirm that the West Coast is the best place for football viewing. This is simply due to the time difference. It is not because they have better fans because let's be honest most in Los Angeles are unaware that football even exists. I was fortunate to be affiliated with USC & UCLA for my 15 years living in Los Angeles! So it never once eluded me or my scope of what is most important in this world!!! College Football Rivalry Saturday!!!! Last year I cried (hard) when my cable was not hooked up in time for the big game. Should have known that was just the start of a not so good day on a whole! But we will win this year!!!

This years game will be played at the Coliseum. A place that I love and will always have a special place in my heart! This years game is for the PAC-10 title and a trip to the Rose Bowl! This game is what they play the game for folks!!!

So whether you are for USC or UCLA grab a seat and a drink for one of the greatest games of the season!!!

Go USC!!!

Beat UCLA!!!!


***Please refrain from throwing any M&M's. If you must throw something throw a carrot! And all beer bottle brawls must take place in the back yard!***





5 comments:

Mom said...

You're going down! (said while throwing a carrot)

Nicole said...

atleast you got the reference AND you understand the importance of NOT wasting the damn M&Ms!!!

Julie said...

Damn you Trojans!!! It's bad enough that I have to work with one, but now I have to get it from my friends too??? I'd say UCLA will kick your ass, but it's probably not true. Hey, at least our sociology department is ranked higher than yours! Gotta take it where you can get it! :-P

Unknown said...

I smell roses!!!
A song for old time sake, "The Rose Bowl, t-shirts more money!"

Nicole said...

Roses would be a lovely way to recoup a season filled with lots of ups & downs! --'--,--<@