Monday, November 26, 2007

Scoperta del Nicole (discovering nicole)

Welcome to my little piece of the web!

I have started two blogs under a name and title that just does not suit me any longer. I have had a blog on my Myspace page for almost two years now but again it is not *me* any longer.

It is pouring and pounding down rain right now and I have been stumbling over finding a title for my blog. So what IS me? I am still working on discovering that and it is appropriate that I have settled on Discovering Nicole!

It has been a couple years of change for me. I am settled in Pittsburgh. I have been creating a new life here for myself. Before I can make more changes it is time to figure out exactly who I am...so welcome to my journal and stick around as long as you like.




We can discover what is at the end of the rainbow together!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sista. I'm 45, and still workin' on myself- and what a ride it is! As David Bailey sings, "Keep on Walkin'"