Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back Off

I am not sure if it is because of my upcoming birthday or if it is just the right time but this week I have been stronger and more confident about standing up for myself. I have been overwhelmed at work and things were spiraling towards being buried. Some how I stepped up and spoke up to have things work out for my own sanity.

In this new found strength I am finding that certain annoyances that have been popping up lately may be handled in a manner that surprises even me. I feel the need to just yell "Back OFF" to the world!

I am still overwhelmed and working more hours than normal but I am not feeling buried. Solutions have been uncovered and tossed around. Some may even work! The relief I feel this morning is just about as amazing as that hot coffee I awoke to in the kitchen! Now I guess I should get my ass in gear and get ready for work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock!

Nicole said...

I have some pretty awesome friends from whom I have learned. Thank you!