Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Craziness...

I am going to need a vacation from my Christmas vacation! :-(

I have been baking like crazy. I got packages in the mail this week.
I got cards into the mail sometime ago. I have packages wrapped.
I baked some more snowballs last night...still have powdered sugar
all over the kitchen!

I still have some baking to do...not sure when I will be able to get it
done. I am wrapping up grades at work. I have some minor items to
finish and then I am off starting at 12 Noon. Atleast, I am still
hoping to get out of here at noon today!

Then the fun really starts...

Friday afternoon I drive to Wellsville. I need to pick up one last gift
on my way to Ohio. Then I will probably help with things at my
mom's for the day. Friday night we are going to drive to
Gettysburg. We will be meeting up with Barbie and Kyle on
Saturday since they are not coming in for the holiday. We return to
Ohio Saturday night. I return to my home in Pittsburgh at some
point on Sunday to feed the cat. Then head back to Ohio bright
and early Monday morning to get things in order for the big family
get together for Christmas Eve. Then do the big family get together
and then clean up and then...and then...YIKES!!!

Please make it stop!

Why do things have to get so hectic and crazy? I pray for peace and
for calm over the next few days. I pray that Christmas is quiet and
no one is grumpy!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

0 comments: