Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

I need to publish more...how lovely to say that and not I need to write more. The truth is I have been writing almost daily for the last few weeks. So in an effort to silence "THEM" (you know THEM...the voices in your head, the dread, the judgement, the negativity, yada yada yada) I am putting out a much needed GRATITUDE posting.


For today...

I am grateful for new friends and old friends, best friends and even some minor acquaintances.

I am grateful for students who I love and let them love me back.

I am grateful for being Cole Cole to the most amazing little nephew in the world!

I am grateful for Fall and football! (Even though both my teams lost this weekend.)

I am grateful for being able to travel to Atlanta for a workshop that is having such immense ripples throughout my life.

I am grateful for warm clothes as it has turned cold early in Pittsburgh.

I am grateful for the support system in my life that holds me up when I stumble, celebrates me when I fly, and lends a swift kick in the rear when I am claiming to be stuck.

I am grateful for being able to write this and feel the warm flow of positive energy wash over me and want to just keep writing about it. So grateful!

Attitude of Gratitude is catching...what are you grateful for today? Feel free to leave me a comment!

Namaste!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am grateful for YOU, my dear. You and your "enough-ness" have remained with me even though I've left Atlanta. So very glad our paths have crossed.

;-)

Dana said...

I am grateful that we met and are now sharing our journeys and supporting each other. Love you!