Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back to Gratitude

I have not been writing much lately...I have been reading and doing a whole lot more but the writing has dropped off again. Need to get back to it, if only for a record of my crazy life.

For today I just need to be grateful.

Today I am grateful for the smiling face that walks by my door daily just to make sure I see a friendly face.

Today I am grateful for friends who love and support me always.

Today I am grateful for Spring and being able to witness the beauty of things coming back to life.

Today I am grateful for work that has purpose.

Today I am grateful for the opportunity to travel next week to Funchal, Madeira PT.
While I am nervous and very neurotic about the trip, I am working very hard to relax into the flow of things.

Today I am grateful for an open and healed heart that is ready for all the possibilities!


Namaste!

1 comments:

Andre Doria said...

Namaste Nicole