Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trying to do too much

I sent out a message to my students about my schedule this week.
It is packed.
Beyond packed! I am doing entirely too much and I
just do not know where to
stop. The universe helped me a bit
today though...I was going to try to get a box
ready and then
drop it at the post office after my dentist appointment.

I tried numerous times to get the label to print and it won't!
No post office run for
me today. I did make it to the dentist
only to find out that I may need to have just
a bit more work
done in the area that consumed my summer two years ago.

Not a
very nice Christmas gift.

I finish there and then run back to my office. Trying to get
work done and for some
reason nothing is working right. Ack!
Seriously this has got to stop! I have work to
get done and it
needs to get done so I can take a couple days off. Please dear
god...
just let me get through this so I can take a couple days off.
Then I will work and get
things cleaned up for the new year and
then take some more much needed time off.

For now, I need to focus on work, then baking and a little sleep,
then work and then
maybe more baking. :-0
I just have to get it all done.

Oh, but, I have accepted the fact that while I had Christmas
cards months ago and I
even started making labels...they are
not happening this year. Would love to get
them done but
not gonna happen. One thing that I am letting go of in this
time of
me still doing too much!

*sigh* When did life get so ____________ your choice here!

OK...Back to work...

2 comments:

*marisa said...

I feel you on those Christmas cards--I so wanted to do them this year but I haven't been able to fit them in!

Anonymous said...

You trying to do too much? Nah, that doesn't sound like the Nicole I know. :-P