Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday

There is so much that I could babble on about today but at this moment I feel in my heart that it is important to focus on what I am grateful for today.

Today I am incredibly grateful for viewing an amazing sunrise, albeit in my office, but amazing nonetheless!

Today I am deeply grateful for the deep well of power that I have inside me.

Today I am grateful for an incredible mentor and guide who has helped me through some pretty tough growing pains today.

Today I am grateful for the wonderful work I am blessed to do with some of the most incredible people around.

Today I am grateful for being flooded with love from some surprising places.

Today I am grateful for the peaceful feeling that has perched itself firmly in my heart and my head!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

0 comments: