Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happiness

As I got ready for work this morning I was struck with a warmth from within that lead to a smile upon my face. Happiness! I glanced at my slightly pink finger nails...no they are not painted but rather stained from colored sugar used to decorate cookies last night.

I love my students. So I made them cookies and had to decorate them last night. With the help of Miss Shadow they were a success. I hope they are good but then they are cookies and the students love cookies!

Happy Valentine's Day! I am not one to be big on this commercial holiday but it occurred to me today that it would be nice to be open to people who are and in general be open to love. I wore red today...which is not a big deal since I wear it alot. But I made sure that I looked good before I walked out the door and now I am sitting at work smiling and know that I am happy! I am crazy busy but wanted to take a moment to tell those I love how much they mean to me! You know who you are and in case you did not know I LOVE YOU!!!

I also want to say that I am open to possibilities and it has been proven that flirting makes you healthier! I am really healthy these days. ;-) Now if the only my UPS guy would stop by today...then my day would be spectacular! Let's hope I have some updates for some when I land in LA in less than 2 weeks! Wooo hooo!!!!

HAPPINESS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have to be warmth from within where you live (hee-hee). I love you too :-)

Nicole said...

Hey! It is 30 right now...that is much warmer than earlier when you called. ;-P